So today, I was nominated by one of my favorite bloggers and followers. This person is constantly reading my posts, giving me feedback and overall just showing my blog some love. I am a relatively new blogger to the world and this shows me I need to keep doing what I am doing! I was nominated by Audrey at http://foreverlyandalways.wordpress.com/
Go check her out, she is awesome and I adore reading her posts!
The rules are very simple – The rules for the Liebster are to thank the person who nominated you, answer the 11 question they have asked you, nominate 11 other people and ask them 11 questions in return. According to the guidelines the Liebster award should be sent to bloggers with less than 200 followers so that new bloggers can see how awesome they are!
My Answers to My 11 Questions are :
- What’s your favorite number? My favorite number is 25, I used to beg for that number when I played Junior Pro Basketball!
- Do you play an instrument? I play some piano and sing, it’s a passion of mine.
- Have you ever been in love? Yes, I recently got out of a three year relationship that I believe I love the person.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes Yes Yes!
- Are you a chocolate or vanilla person? Twist when available. other than that, chocolate!
- What’s the number one item on your bucket list? To be extraordinary
- If you could change your name, would you? No, I don’t think so. But if I were to do it, I would probably make it Amelia. Or Christina.
- What is your favorite book? My favorite book that I can name off the top of my head would have to be The Hunger Games. So Gripping and thrilling!
- What concert did you last attend? Besides my high schools choir concerts as an alum? Mayday Parade with the Maine!
- Why is blogging important to you? Blogging is important to me because it allows me to connect with people on a different level and to relay my experiences.
- What’s your favorite year been up until now? My junior year of high school was perfection in my mind. So, 2010-2011.
Now I get to tag 11 bloggers!
- http://thenshewroteit.wordpress.com/ inspirational!
They are all awesome in their own ways and I HIGHLY suggest you go check them out! Now here are my questions:
- What is your dream vacation?
- What TV character most describes you?
- What was your favorite class in high school and why?
- Imagine you could only take three things with you to an island for the rest of your life… what would they be?
- Would you prefer to meet Ursula (from the Little Mermaid), Jafar (from Aladin), or Cruella DeVille (from 101 dalmations)?
- Mac or PC?
- Would you rather travel to china for a year or go to france for a month?
- Grey’s Anatomy or Scrubs?
- What is your favorite part of each season?
- Why do you blog?
- Would you rather go back in time or go to the future and why?