Okay, so for a quick post since I’m super busy lately, I figured this would work.
My top five favorite classes ever. High school and college combined. Here we go.
1. Choir…. I’m a singer born and raised. My choir program in high school was the bomb diggity.
2. American Literature. My teacher was amazing and made the class worth while. Not to mention I loved her soooo much that I took her world religions class.
3. Humanities: 1800 to Present Day: I learned about the art I had the privilege to see in person.
4. French: my favorite teacher, a language I love and I got to go to Paris because of it. Not to mention I keep in touch with her still.
5. My freshman year Biology class was amazing because of the people, not the subject matter.
Okay, I have to hurry and leave, but I didn’t want to leave you all hanging! Happy Friday!