I would like to say a huge thank you to Beth at College Rants blog (http://collegerantsblog.wordpress.com/2013/08/29/versatile-blogger-award/)
She has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award and I couldn’t be more grateful to her for this! I hope that in the future, I continue to entertain you with my posts. 🙂 Her blog is pretty amazing so you should totally check it out.
Now, as far as the award goes, there are a few rules:
1. Post the award to the blog.
2. Tell your readers that you have received the award.
3. Thank the person who has nominated you.
4. Nominate 5 people who you think are deserving of the award.
5. Send a comment to the 5 people you nominated.
6. List 5 facts about you.
So, this post counts as number one, and I will have the image saved down below in my “Awards” widget and for number 2, I am telling you all in this post, and Thank you so so much Beth! Once again, check out her blog, which is posted above!
Next to nominate five people deserving of the award:
All of these blogs have entertained me in some way and I definitely recommend them to you all! Enjoy them 🙂
I also have the task of listing five things about me, which if you want to know more, then comment below and I would be happy to post about it!
1. I am obsessed with reading, but haven’t had much time lately
2. I have 5 dogs who I miss terribly while at school
3. tea time is one of the best times
4. Vera Bradley is an obsession
5. I secretly wish to start youtube videos but am scared to
I hope you enjoyed this post and be sure to comment below with thoughts!