Have you been searching the internet for weeks to find the perfect outfits for your summer get away? Have you been ordering the cutest clothing to fit into the sandy, relaxed lifestyle that the locals seem to embody so well? I know I have! To begin my summer must have list for my up north vacation get-away, I listed the essentials. As in the things that I would actually die without.
– camelbak waterbottle (check out my monogram post from two weeks ago to find this EXACT water bottle!)
– My meds for asthma
– sunscreen to protect from cancer!
-toiletries such as deodorant, shampoo, toothpaste (and tooth brush!), hair brush, face cleanser, body wash, etc.
– pillow and sleeping items such as a sleeping bag
Then I began to list the things that are not items that I would die without, but ones that i would be pretty miserable without.
– books, books, books! I am a book-o-holic (almost as much as I am a shopaholic! 😉 ) and I can finish one in a day when I put my mind to it, so being up north without wi-fi means… BRING LOTS OF BOOKS! Or my Kindle.. 🙂
-My Glasses/Extra Contacts
– Movies/cards for nightly entertainment
-notebook: for ideas, thoughts, and worries.
– beach towel and swim suit
– and of course, my puppy!
Finally, I began to think of outfit ideas for when I’m not in my suit on the beach:
$140 – nelly.com
$460 – youheshe.com
– comfy tanks and tees
-pretty sandals and flip flops
– beach bag
I even made a polyvore image for it! So what are your beachy essentials? let me know in the poll below!